- White Flower, in a base of herb and green teas, we add jasmine, elderberry flowers and orange blossoms plus organic cane sugar which is the basic 'food' for the kombucha 'scoby*' culture
- Amber Rose, in a base of black teas like assam, darjeeling, Pu-err, herbal like roibois plus tea rose buds and petals with the added organic cane sugar which feeds the kombucha 'scoby*' culture
- The two fruit flavors are seasonal: In spring and summer we brew Pomegranate Lime; Fall and winter sports the all American Concorde Grape
- * scoby stands for: synergistic colony of beneficial yeasts (and bacteria like yogurt,kefir have)
- kombucha beverage is non-alcoholic at about 0.5%
If you by chance are reading this and think, cool I can help these guys with next steps, please contact us.
Or, I have heard about this kombucha brand and am dying to get my hands on it...contact us.
Leave a comment here... it will get us and make us smile.